Visits to KAUST from employees of approved partners
Current approved partners – EMAAR, ECZA,CEER Motors, MBSC and Lucid
WHO CAN REQUEST A DAY VISIT?
- All employees of approved partners can request a day pass visit to KAUST for themselves and their accompanying guests/dependents.
- Please be aware that a dependent/guest cannot enter KAUST without the employee sponsor.
- All employees of approved partners will need to register their up-to-date information before requesting a visit to KAUST.
- The registration profile only needs to be completed once, unless your information changes. For example, if you change your vehicle or bring different dependents/guests with you, then you will need to update your registration information.
- To complete the registration profile, you will be asked for information including your name; nationality; National ID, Iqama or passport details; and, if you're driving, details of your car insurance, driving license and vehicle registration documentation.
- If you are bringing dependents/guests, their details must be submitted when the employee completes the registration form.
TO REQUEST A DAY VISIT TO KAUST
- After you have created your registration profile, you will receive an email with the link to request your visits. You will be emailed a QR code to show at the KAUST gate.
- Emails will be automatically sent to you after each visit request.
- A link for "Forgotten your profile" is on the registration page, in case you forget your profile access.
HOW LONG CAN APPROVED PARTNER VISITORS STAY IN KAUST?
- A day pass is only valid for the day of the visit. Visitors must use the Visitor Lane when entering and exiting KAUST.
- Visitors are required to 'check out' at the gate when they leave KAUST.
- Dependents/guests must be accompanied and cannot visit without the employee of an approved partner.
- Multiple visits can be requested each month. Visitor numbers will be restricted at peak times and on event days.
PLACES TO ENJOY IN KAUST
- Our guests can visit designated public places, enjoy our restaurants and cinema. There are many public parks and areas to visit in KAUST such as:
- The King Abdullah Monument
- The Beacon
- Harbor Walk
- Discovery Square, including our cinema
- Tamimi supermarket
- Please note that not all areas of KAUST are open to visit.
- Access to the South Beath, Recreation Centers, KAUST Health (unless is case of an emergency), daycare facilities and The KAUST School is limited to KAUST residents only.
- Access is not permitted in workplace buildings, labs, and offices, student center and libraries.
ENSURING AN ENJOYABLE VISIT TO KAUST
To help ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit, we kindly remind all visitors to follow the KAUST Code of Conduct and KAUST Traffic and Vehicle Safety Policy.
The wellbeing and safety of everyone who lives, works or visits KAUST is the University's top priority. The KAUST Traffic and Vehicle Safety Policy should be read prior to your visit. Careless or reckless driving can result in an immediate ban from visiting KAUST. Please use KAUST roads safely by following the rules of the road, including but not limited to:
- Drivers must hold a valid driver's license and insurance, and be 18 years or older.
- Wear a seatbelt and never use a mobile phone while driving.
- Follow the speed limit posted.
- Come to a complete stop at STOP signs.
- Drive with extra care around schools and daycare zones, pedestrians, cyclists, e-scooters, motorcyclists and golf carts.
The KAUST Code of Conduct ensures all members of the University community, including visitors, are aware of the behaviors accepted to promote a safe, respectful, productive, healthy and pleasant work and community environment. Please ensure you read the Code of Conduct prior to your visit.
Please respect the privacy of KAUST's residents.
Any violation of KAUST policies and procedures may result in penalties and/or the immediate suspension of visiting privileges.
The KAUST Central app and University Map are available to all visitors.
To request emergency assistance and to report a road traffic accident while at KAUST, please call 012 808 0911 immediately. To log any health, safety and environmental concerns you notice while at KAUST, please do so via the University's ReportIt system
- It is very important that you use the Visitor Lane to check out of KAUST when you are exiting. Not checking out may result in the removal of visitor access to KAUST.
For queries about visits to KAUST, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy your visit.